Customize Your Own Home Gym Mirror
Creating the perfect home, garage, or basement gym begins with the following steps:
- First, figure out how many rectangle gym mirrors you’ll need. They should have the length of 60″ or 72″ with flat polished edges.
- Then, figure out the layout of your mirrors. We make specific recommendations for where to mount gym mirrors on your wall.
- Add a set of chrome round mirror clips – A set of 4 clips per mirror are needed.
- Add a J-bar, and mounting screws. J-bars come in two lengths: 60″ long and 72″ long; depending on the width of your mirror.
- Make sure to add safety backing for shatter resistance.
- Add glue and our famous glass cleaner for a streak free experience.
- Finally, use our Gym Mirror Installation Guide. They’re easy to install for a great weekend DIY project!